SoftConnectivity® is a software company that provides industry standard business applications and is working on research & development programs. Our strong emphasis on clients need that not only cater to their current requirements but are also designed to cater future enhancement.
- Home /
- Data Collection
- For each visitor to our website, we save consumer’s IP address, email address, telephone numbers, address, location, and other information (all input information) in our database where possible.
- We collect IP address, email address, telephone numbers, address, and other information (all input information) of those who send enquiries, support, and request quotations to our system, and the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email.
- We do not store customer's credit or debit card detail in our database or system.
- Use of Data
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, used by us to contact consumer for marketing purposes.
We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
- (a). Doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request.
- (b). We believe it's needed to enforce our legal agreements or that is legally required.
- (c). We believe it's needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues.
Otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others.
- Sharing Data
- We don't share your personal information with third parties. Aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Website and service.
- We also use social buttons provided by services like Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media networks. Your use of these third party services is entirely optional. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third party services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those third party services' privacy policies.
- Cookies Policy
- If you don't like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser's settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser.
- Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- User Data Security
- SoftConnectivity has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no virus and/or malicious code/software are present in the website. Our website runs using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate that creates an encrypted connection between the user and the web server (where the website is hosted) and ensures all information provided by user processed securely. Before sharing any confidential information, user must verify the HTTPS protocol with valid SSL certificate in the browser's address bar. If the website does not run on HTTPS, user is adviced not to share any confidential information.
- Further, Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secured or as error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupt, lost, destroyed, viewed, or stolen. Therefore, SoftConnectivity does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in processing and/or keeping or maintaining the user information and/or confidential information.
- DISCLAIMER, LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
- Your use of SoftConnectivity website is at your sole risk. The Website is provided "as is" and "as available". We are not liable for damages or losses, directly or indirectly or consequential, resulting from your use of the Website, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, losses, liability costs and expenses (including but not limites to attorney's fees) arising from any data security breach.
- Children Usage
- The Website is not intended for children, the user must be at least 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from visitors via the Website.
- User Rights
- If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please click to Contact.
- If you feel that this site is not following as it has stated information policy, please click to Contact.
To stay informed about our latest promotions and events
Email Client Integration
September 15th, 2018
Cloud Based Subscriptions
May 28th, 2018
New Discount Promotion
May 28th, 2018
B-23, Rae Ave, Block-15,
Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Pakistan.